A Criminal Defense Attorney Who Will Fight For Your Protection
For over 30 years, I have offered aggressive representation for clients in the greater Brainerd area and throughout Minnesota.
I began my career as a prosecutor, and now serve solely as a criminal defense attorney. My background on both sides of the law has allowed me to cultivate a thorough understanding of criminal proceedings — an understanding I leverage to build vigorous, persuasive defenses for my clients.
A Local Lawyer Is Key To Navigating The Local Courts
Successful representation in Crow Wing County depends on more than just knowledge of the law. It is a local jurisdiction, and an insider’s familiarity is imperative to assuring you receive proper representation. I have practiced criminal law in the region for decades, and provide defense for a range of charges, including:
- Drug charges — What action to take if you have been charged with possessing or distributing illegal substances.
- Drunk driving — What criteria must be met to satisfy a DUI charge, and how it can be challenged
- Theft — Vigorous protection against allegations pertaining to shoplifting, burglary and more
- Domestic abuse — Understanding Minnesota’s domestic abuse act, and how it applies to your case
- Juvenile offenses — How to achieve the most favorable outcomes in your child’s case, and for your family
- Probation infractions — Helping you avoid violating the terms of your probation
I understand the nuances of the regional court system. I understand the prosecution’s mindset, and know when it is advisable to negotiate and when a more desired outcome can be achieved in court. Simply put, I have the experience to prepare the strongest possible representation for your case.
To learn more about my background and experience, please click on the link below:
Take Charge Of Your Defense Today
I accept collect calls from jails and correctional facilities in Brainerd and the surrounding area, and can arrange an onsite visit. In most cases I will work on a flat-fee basis, negotiated up-front. To schedule a free consultation, you may call my office at 218-825-0861, or contact me through my online form.